What is the Average Cost of Guppies? Average Guppies Price
Guppies are a great pet solution if the thought of a rambunctious kitten or puppy is too much to take. Guppies are relatively inexpensive to care for as well. One guppy fish usually costs between $1 and $2. It is a good idea to have more than one guppy as well. Besides the fish, a tank, heater, filter and food are needed. An initial investment of $50 to $100 should cover costs in the short-run.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price