What is the Average Cost of Gunpowder? Average Gunpowder Price
Gunpowder is used by the public for hunting rifles and fireworks, among other things. Gunpowder is typically sold in different sized plastic containers, from small to large, and the cost of the gunpowder reflects the size of the unit. The brand of the gunpowder also influences the price of the gunpowder, as does the type of cartridge the gunpowder is being used for. On average, though, gunpowder costs between $15 to $20 per pound.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price