What is the Average Cost of Glasses? Average Glasses Price
The cost of glasses usually includes the price of lenses and frames. There are plenty of lens options like the UV coating, transition and high density ones. The prescription for glasses is valid for a period of two years, thereby giving you the comfortable option of utilizing the period to make up for necessary funds, if you are really going for a costly purchase which you cannot afford immediately. The average cost of a pair of prescribed glasses in 2010 is $207, with the average cost per lens being $76.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price