What is the Average Cost of Furniture? Average Furniture Price
Furniture comes in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and construction quality. When buying furniture the more you spend on the piece, the longer you expect it to last. For a high quality piece of furniture that will last for decades you should expect to pay $400 and upwards into the tens of thousands depending on what the piece is. Cheap, mass produced pieces of furniture often use lower quality materials and will likely have to be replaced in time. A well built piece of furniture can last for generations - look to antique stores and rummage sales to find high quality pieces at a fraction of the price you would pay for new, low quality ones.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price