What is the Average Cost of Fried Chicken? Average Fried Chicken Price
Fried chicken is a tasty treat served at many restaurants and available at grocery stores. For eight or so pieces of chicken you can expect to pay on average $7.00 at most fast food and grocery establishments. The most famous source of fried chicken , KFC is actually one of the most expensive fast food options charging around $10 for their product. For a fried chicken meal at a sit-down restaurant expect to pay between $15 and $20.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price