What is the Average Cost of Freezing Eggs? Average Egg Freezing Price
Oocyte, or egg, freezing allows a woman’s egg to be frozen while young for future use. Often this is done before a medical procedure such as cancer treatment. Freezing eggs is an expensive practice. Patients wishing to freeze their eggs should anticipate an average cost of $8000 for the initial harvesting procedures and further fees for storage of the eggs. Be sure to research oocyte freezing well and speak to your doctor while considering this procedure.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price