What is the Average Cost of Framing a House? Average House Framing Price
There are two methods commonly used to frame a house: timber framing and stick framing. Of the two, stick framing is the more common method and generally less expensive. The cost of framing a house is measure by the square foot. For a timber framed house the average cost is $250 per square foot and for stick framed houses, $150 per square foot. The cost of lumber, the building design and the cost of local labor will all have a bearing on the final cost of framing a house.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price