What is the Average Cost of Flood Insurance? Average Flood Insurance Price
Floods wreak havoc in all 50 states of the US and are regarded as one of the top natural hazards. Flood insurance is sold by private insurance firms but the policy is always issued through the National flood Insurance program. It is wise to have a flood insurance cover even in low-to-moderate risk areas as floods hit all the zones, irrespective of being high, moderate or low. The average annual premium for flood insurance on a single-family one-storey home is $400 to $450, but can be as low as $112 in low-risk places. The costs may go as high as $2,000 in flood-prone areas.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price