What is the Average Cost of Flagstone? Average Flagstone Price
The cost of flagstone depends on where it is quarried from, its color and its thickness. There are many different types of flagstone, one of the cheaper varieties being Arizona flagstone. As for color, the most common color and therefore cheapest option is red. On average, the more common stones cost $2 with rarer types averaging $5 per stone. For larger projects sourcing by the ton may be possible in which case you can expect to pay between $100 - $500 depending on the type and quantity of flagstone you require.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price