What is the Average Cost of Finishing a Basement? Average Basement Finishing Price
The cost of finishing a basement ranges from $10,000 to $30,000, depending on the amount of work needed for completion. The more features you choose to install, the higher the price will go. A contractor usually charges per square foot, so it stands to reason that a smaller basement will cost the homeowner less. For a basic basement in a standard sized home, expect to pay roughly $10,000. The larger the home and the more features added, the higher the price will be.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price