What is the Average Cost of FertilityTreatments? Average Fertility Drugs Price
Fertility treatments can be extremely expensive. Despite the high cost, many believe they are a necessary step to achieving the life they desire. For one IVF treatment, a client can expect to pay in the neighborhood of $10,000. For more technical treatments, the cost increases to $15,000. Some of these technical treatments include genetic testing and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Oftentimes, a couple may need to go through up to three IVF cycles to become pregnant, which brings the costs up to between $30,000 and $45,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price