What is the Average Cost of Fat Transfer Surgery? Average Fat Transfer/Grafting Price
Fat transfer, also called fat grafting or fat injection, injects fat to area of the body to increase volume. If done correctly, this procedure can make the skin appear younger, healthier and smoother. The cost of this procedure depends on the location of the practice, the reputation of the practitioner and the difficulty of the surgery. On average, though, this procedure costs roughly $4500.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price