What is the Average Cost of Ethylene Oxide? Average Ethylene Oxide Price
Ethylene oxide is a colorless, organic compound, is very flammable, and smells like ether. It is also called oxirane and it is showed to be extremely toxic for humans, is mutagenic and with irritating and narcotic effects. It is used in manufacturing solvents, detergents, adhesives, textiles and pharmaceuticals. Also, small amounts of ethylene oxide are found in sterilants for cosmetic, spices, and during hospital sterilization. The exposure to ethylene oxide can cause difficulty in breathing, dizziness, nausea, blurred vision and blisters. The average price for Ethylene Oxide is $0,49/lb.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price