What is the Average Cost of Dimension Stone? Average Dimension Stone Price
Dimension stone is any type of stone, igneous, sedimentary or metamorphic rock, that is cut, trimmed or drilled in order to obtain blocks of different sizes and shapes. When selecting the type of rock an important criterion is the durability, the color and the texture. Granite, marble, limestone and sandstone are the most known rocks used as dimension stone. It is produced in states such as Indiana, Georgia and Wisconsin. The average cost of dimension stone varies depending on the type of the stone. For example for granite the price is $30 to $60 per sq ft.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price