What is the Average Cost of Carbonatite? Average Carbonatite Price
The main composition of carbonatite is calcite which have an igneous origin. Carbonatite is an intrusive or extrusive rock which sometimes is confused with marble. It consists more that 50% carbonate minerals and less than 10% SO2. On the earth there is only 330 carbonatite localities, most of them being shallow intrusive bodies of igneous rocks rich in calcite. Only one volcano of carbonatite has erupted so far. It is the Ol Doinyo Lengai volcano in Tanzania. Carbonatite is usually not sold for commercial purpose.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price