What is the Average Cost of Butadiene per pound? Average Butadiene Price
Butadiene is a very reactive, colorless and flammable gas with an aromatic odor. The production of butadiene started in the years prior to the World War II and experienced a rapid rise, butadiene being obtained from grain alcohol. Today, butadiene is an important chemical being used in the production of synthetic rubber. In USA it ranks 36th in the most produced chemical with an annual production of three billion pounds. It is also used in small amounts to produce plastics and fuel. The average price of Butadiene is 97 cents/lb.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price