What is the Average Cost of Boron per ton? Average Boron Price?
Boron is a major element in the manufacture of glass, ceramic and detergents and is also important in the space industry. Turkey has 40% of the 3.5 million ton boron market worldwide. Unprocessed boron was selling for $20 to $30 a ton but now processed boron and boron derivatives sell for $300 to $400. Chemically pure elemental boron is $30 for 1 g. Cheap water-soluble boron is available in the form of Borax and a 2 kg box can be bought for $2 at the supermarket.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price