What is the Average Cost of Bisphenol-A per pound? Average Bisphenol-A Price
Bisphenol-A or BPA is an industrial chemical used to produce polycarbonate plastic and is found in plastic products, in packaging, in canned metal packaging or in powdered milk, in toys, bottles and dishes for children. BPA mimics estrogen and has harmful effects on health: once entered into the body it produces hormonal dysfunction, behavioral deviations, hyperactivity, and even aggression. The main problem with BPA is its instability due to wear, washing, rubbing, heating in the microwave; it doesn’t remain in packages, but it goes into the food. The average price of bisphenol-a is $2,400/ton.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price