What is the Average Cost of Benzene? Average Benzene Price
Benzene is a very flammable liquid, colorless, a chemical compound with a sweet smell. Benzene was first identified in 1825 by Michael Faraday. It is used as an additive in gasoline, but in small amounts because it was shown that it is carcinogenic. It is an important solvent in the manufacturing of plastics, dyes and drugs. It can be found in the air from emissions from burning oil and coal. The exposure of humans to benzene can cause dizziness, nausea and respiratory tract irritation. The average price of Benzene is $750-$800per ton.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price