What is the Average Cost of Ball Clay? Average Ball Clay Price
Ball clay is a very rare mineral that cannot be found in many places. Its name comes from ancient times, and it refers to those specialized tools used in mining in order to extract the clay in cube shapes of 30cm. Because of the handling the corners of the cubes became rounded and took the shape of a ball. The most important deposits of ball clay are found in Devon and Dorset from where are they exported to over 80 countries for the manufacture of washbasins, wall and floor tiles and tableware. The average cost of ball clay is $70 per ton.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price