What is the Average Cost of Baby Formula? Average Baby Formula Price
There are many different types and brands of baby formula on the market today. There are organic formulas, soy formulas, and specialty formulas with additives which address particular health concerns. Brand-name formulas cost more than generic store brands, but are not necessarily better: the FDA requires all formulas to contain the same amount of nutrients. Formula for your baby can be purchased for on average 10 cents an ounce. Considering how much formula your child will consume, budget to spend between $1000 and $1500 per year.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price