What is the Average Cost of Atrazine? Average Atrazine Price
Atrazine is an organic compound being known for its use as a herbicide. The use as a pesticide is controversial because studies have showed that atrazine can contaminate the water and can cause health problems such as birth defects, cancer if consumed in large quantities and menstrual problems. It is also known as a substance that causes demasculinization in male frogs, a 2010 study found that one in 10 male frogs were turned into female fogs. It is made form cyanuric chloride that is then treated with ethylamine and isopropyl amine. The average price of atrazine is $15 for 500ml of herbicide.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price