What is the Average Cost of Aluminum Sulfate per ton? Average Aluminum Sulfate Price
Other names for aluminum sulfate are cake alum, filter alum or pearl alum. It can be found as an odorless white crystals or powder. It is used as an agent in the purification of water and in paper manufacturing. It is also used in the construction industry as an agent resistant to water and as an agent in the fire fighting foam. Some uses also include dyeing and printing textiles, reducing the ph of garden soil, reducing pain caused by bites and stings. The average price of aluminum sulfate is $425/ton.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price