What is the Average Cost of Acrylonitrile? Average Acrylonitrile Price
Acrylonitrile is a volatile liquid, soluble in water and in organic solvents such as benzene, acetone and toluene. It is a chemical made by human, colorless, with a very sharp odor. It is used as a monomer or co monomer in the fabrication of plastics and synthetic fibers. It can be found in the air, water or soil, near the sites where it is produced. It is unlikely to be exposed to acrylonitrile because it usually evaporates quickly. When this happens because of the exposure on the site where it is fabricated, it can cause throat irritation, difficulty in breathing, nausea and headache. It is usually not sold for consumer use.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price