What is the Average Cost of Acrylate Esters per pound? Average Acrylate Esters Price
The salts and esters of acrylic acid are known as acrylates. The main use for acrylate esters is in the industry of textiles, coatings, adhesives and plastics. There are two types of acrylate esters: commodity acrylate esters such as N-Butyl, Ethyl and Methyl acrylate and specialty acrylate esters used to produce polymeric materials. Acrylate esters are mainly produced through the esterification of acrylic acid with alcohol. Acrylate esters exposure can cause irritations to the skin and respiratory tract. The average price of Acrylate esters is $3,000/MT.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price