What is the Average Cost of Acetic Anhydride per pound? Average Acetic Anhydride Price
Acetic anhydride is a chemical compound used as an intermediate in organic synthesis. It is a colorless liquid with a strong odor of acetic acid. It combines with water to form acetic acid. It is used as a raw material in the manufacture of aspirin and other pharmaceuticals. It is also used to transform cellulose in cellulose acetate, an important component of photographic film. It is soluble in ether, benzene and chloroform. It is an irritant to the eyes, skin and to the respiratory system, the vapors being harmful. The average price of acetic anhydride is $2,000/MT.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price