What is the Average Commercial Mortgage Interest Rate?
According to recently collected financial data, the current average commercial mortgage interest rate is 4.3%. In most cases, commercial mortgages carry considerably lower interest rates. This is due to businesses having higher degrees of credit security than individuals. In general, the larger or more successful a business is, the lower their interest rates on commercial mortgages. However, there are also numerous other factors that have an effect upon these rates.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California