What is in Cat Food? Ingredients and Uses
Cat food is composed of a variety of different ingredients, depending more particularly upon the creating brand than anything else. Dried cat food comes in bags or boxes and may be composed of grains such as rice, barley, or wheat, as well as meat and fish. Wet, canned cat food has a considerably higher water content and contains much more pureed meat and fish ingredients as well as wheat gluten to achieve the illusion of meat and fish chunks.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California