What is an RTS or Real Time Strategy Game?
RTS stands for real time strategy which refers to a type of video game. Real time strategy games involve constructing buildings and training troops and producing vehicles to command (usually called units) in battle on both the strategic and tactical levels. Real time refers to the pacing of the game, in this case meaning that the game progresses as time passes by rather than through a turn system as seen in turn-based strategy games. RTS games can be set in contemporary times or the far past, future, or fantasy settings. Some examples of popular RTS games are Age of Empires 3 and Command and Conquer 4. For more on strategy games, read our article on turn based strategy games.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What does Port mean in WoW Terms? Port World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does Fort mean in WoW Terms? Fort World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GM mean in WoW Terms? GM World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does WSG mean in WoW Terms? WSG World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GY mean in WoW Terms? GY World of Warcraft Term Definition