What is an MMORPG?
MMORPG stands for massively multiplayer online role playing game. This means that the game can only be played online in a multiplayer environment. You interact with other people and computer-controlled NPCs (Non-player characters) through dialogue and combat while also developing your character usually through a level-up system. You take on quests and missions and advance through the storyline. MMORPGs usually feature a fully persistent environment, meaning that you will see everyone else who is playing the game interacting with the game world around you as you explore and play. Examples of popular MMORPGs are World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, and Second Life. For more information, read our articles on MMOs and RPGs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What does Port mean in WoW Terms? Port World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does Fort mean in WoW Terms? Fort World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GM mean in WoW Terms? GM World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does WSG mean in WoW Terms? WSG World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GY mean in WoW Terms? GY World of Warcraft Term Definition