What is an Adventure Game?
Adventure Games are a genre of video games that tends to focus on storyline, puzzles and environments rather than on action-style gameplay (although they often include action elements). Adventure games often contain a strong narrative, usually from the main character, along with other elements that make them more like movies than any other type of game. Puzzle solving and dialogue are usually the primary gameplay components, propelling the player through the world as they explore and discover amazing things. Adventure games tend to be much more friendly toward inexperienced gamers who aren’t as familiar with the standard controls of other gaming types. If a game is referred to as “Action Adventure” it means that it is an action-packed game that features a strong storyline and an immersive environment. Some popular adventure games include Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and Syberia. Find out more at our page on Role Playing Games.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What does Port mean in WoW Terms? Port World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does Fort mean in WoW Terms? Fort World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GM mean in WoW Terms? GM World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does WSG mean in WoW Terms? WSG World of Warcraft Term Definition
- What does GY mean in WoW Terms? GY World of Warcraft Term Definition