What is agile programming/development?
Agile programming is a new model of programming in which two (or more) programmers work together at a single computer.
The idea is simple: two programmers work together, often with one typing, while the other looks over his/her shoulder and together they discuss design and implementation ideas and issues. This is in contrast to most software development work, which is typically solitary.
The idea is that two programmers working together will produce better-designed code that will be more resilient to bugs and design flaws, while also potentially improving the productivity of the programmers as well.
Agile programming is also often employed in educational settings to help students learn from each other.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California