What is a vertex cover in graph theory?
A vertex cover of a graph G is a subset of the total vertices in G such that all of the edges in G are incident on one of these vertices. Finding the minimal vertex cover involves finding the smallest possible set of vertices.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 18:37
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962