What is a simple graph in graph theory?
A simple graph is a graph for which any pair of nodes x and y (such that x is not equal to y), there is at most 1 edge between x and y. This is typically the case, since rather than adding multiple edges between a pair of nodes, edge weights of various kinds are often used instead.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 04/22/2010 - 08:11
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962