What is a Tigon? Tiglon Facts, Pictures and Video
The tigon, or tiglon, is a hybrid between male tiger and female lion. It is similar to the liger, which is a hybrid between female tiger and male lion, although much less common. Tiglons may carry spots or stripes, depending upon their exact genetic makeup. Although usually sterile, tiglons have been observed to successfully mate. Like their parents, tiglons survive on raw meat from hunted prey.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California