What is a Succubus? The Seductress Demon
The succubus is a mythological creature, most commonly depicted as a demonic woman. Succubi keep themselves alive by feeding upon the life and energy of men, much like a vampire. The succubus seduces its prey, usually while they sleep, and then feeds upon their life and soul while they lie exhausted. A succubus usually is a beautiful woman with the wings of a bat and the tail of a lizard. Lilith is the most famous of the succubi. The incubus is the male version of the sucubus.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California