What is a Masseuse?
A masseuse may be employed either by a spa or work independently as a private massage therapist. Their work is very relaxing, calm, and quiet. You spend all day making other people feel better and relaxing. It’s actually a great way to make new connections and friends seeing as conversation between customer and masseuse is quite common. A masseuse makes up to $45,000 a year or more. There is also always the potential of opening up an independent massage parlor which can be very lucrative.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary