What is a Koala Bear? Facts, Pictures and Habitat
Koala bears are a type of marsupial animal that lives in trees throughout Australia. Koala bears survive primarily upon vegetation, usually the leaves of the eucalyptus trees that they live in. Koalas are found in the forest and regions of coastal Australia along the eastern and southern coasts. Many koala bears were exterminated in the early 1900s, but the populations have since been rebuilt due to changes in ecological legislature. Koalas are considered a semi-endangered species, with around 100,000 currently living in the wild.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California