What is a Car Salesman or Saleswoman?
A car salesman/woman simply sells automobiles to interested customers. Auto salesmen/women earn on average about $45,000 a year although many reach up to six figures. The work is quite easy and basically consists of talking to people and being as friendly and welcoming as possible. You get them excited about buying a new car and you lay out all the things that they might want and put them together into the perfect package for them. It’s a very happy and pleasant business because it’s all about working out what’s best for the customer and feeling good about what you’re doing. The licensing and testing that is required to be an auto salesman/woman takes only about three months to complete. There is no college requirement although having a college background can only help.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary