What is Wensleydale cheese?
Wensleydale is a British cheese with a rich crumbly texture, made famous by the British clay-mation Wallace and Gromit. Its flavor is slightly sweet with a hint of sourness. If you’ve never had Wensleydale, many cheese experts will tell you that it has quite a unique flavor and texture can only really be compared to Caerphilly cheese or to a mixture of cream cheese and Parmesan. Wensleydale is often combined with cranberries, blueberries or other fruit that help to accentuate its flavors and aroma. It is traditionally consumed with fruitcake in Britain however my personal recommendation would be to try some with a nice loaf of fresh bread and subvert such as figs or grapes. You can purchase Wensleydale and most regular grocery stores including Whole Foods and Shaw’s. It is also available to purchase online from cheese connoisseur websites.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What is Ammonium Bicarbonate Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Ammonium Bicarbonate
- What is Cicely Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Cicely
- What is Chrysoine Resorcinol Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Chrysoine Resorcinol
- What is Choline Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Choline
- What is Brown HT Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Brown HT