What is Muenster cheese?
Muenster (also spelled Munster) is a French cheese is becoming increasingly popular in the United States in recent years. Muenster cheese it is quite soft yet easily sliced. It’s flavor ranges from light and creamy, similar to mozzarella cheese, to strong and heavy more reminiscent of a mixture of cheddar and blue cheese. Muenster is most often eaten in sandwiches or on crackers. You might also try melting it over bread and eating it with tomatoes. Due to its rising popularity, Muenster is quite easy to buy at almost any local grocery store. The classic imported variety of Munster can be bought at specialty food stores.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What is Ammonium Bicarbonate Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Ammonium Bicarbonate
- What is Cicely Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Cicely
- What is Chrysoine Resorcinol Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Chrysoine Resorcinol
- What is Choline Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Choline
- What is Brown HT Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Brown HT