What is Mjollnir? Norse Mythology Thor’s Hammer
Mjollnir, or Mjolner, is the mightly hammer wielded by the Norse god Thor. Thor is the god of strength and thunder, and his hammer is the symbol of both of those things. When Thor strikes out with his hammer, people hear it as the boom of thunder. When Thor hurls his hammer, we see lightning strike out across the sky. Mjollnir is often replicated in medallions, statues, and other forms to imbue some of Thor’s strength upon the owner.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California