What is Midgard? Norse Mythology Human World
Midgard is the realm of humans in ancient Norse mythology. It was a world of land, located near the middle of the great world tree, Yggdrasil. Surrounding Midgard was an enormous ocean that cannot be crossed by men. This grand ocean is where Jormungand, the great serpent, resides. Midgard essentially means “middle realm” in the old Norse language.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California