What is Lemuria? Facts, Pictures, and Location
Lemuria is a mythical continent, similar to Atlantis, that is rumored to be located in either the Indian Ocean or Pacific Ocean. Widely discredited throughout the scientific community, the theory of Lemuria’s existence still persists, particularly among the writers and myth enthusiasts. It is widely thought that this ancient continent was sunk due to a cataclysmic geological change to the earth’s tectonic plates.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California