What is Hello Kitty?
Hello Kitty is a worldwide brand and merchandising phenomenon. The fictional character was first created in 1974 by the Japanese merchandising company Sanrio; it has since grown into several animated television series, over $1 billion per year in Hello Kitty-branded merchandise, and a full-fledged theme park located in Japan.
Outside of Japan, Hello Kitty is probably best-known for the panoply of merchandise available online. Hello Kitty is available on wrist watches, dolls and plush toys, video games, silverware and dinner plates, furniture and lamps, drapes, bed sheets, Christmas ornaments, greeting cards, and just about any other line of products imaginable.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California