What is HP Order Dropped to Factory Status? HP order status
When ordering a computer -- such as a desktop, laptop or server -- from Hewlett Packard (HP), there are a number of status messages which will appear in the online screen. HP's Order dropped to factory message means that the order has been approved by sales and has been sent to the factory's queue for production. This message means that it is currently queued for production, but that production on the laptop has not yet begun.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California