What is Gouda cheese?
Gouda is a type of Dutch cheese. Its texture is slightly hard, similar to a harder variety of Swiss cheese. It can easily be sliced and cubed. The cheese has a rich creamy flavor similar in a lot of ways to Swiss cheese but with richer overtones. Gouda is often found in its smoked variety which adds a pleasant smoky flavor to the mix. It is often served in cubes with red wine and fruit such as grapes and quince jelly. It can also be sliced and served in sandwiches or even melted over some dishes. I would recommend getting a nice bottle of Merlot or Chablis and some grapes to accompany your gouda and serving it to friends. Dude achieves can be bought at many grocery stores including Shaw’s and Whole Foods as well as online from sites such as artisanalcheese.com or igourmet.com.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What is Ammonium Bicarbonate Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Ammonium Bicarbonate
- What is Cicely Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Cicely
- What is Chrysoine Resorcinol Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Chrysoine Resorcinol
- What is Choline Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Choline
- What is Brown HT Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Brown HT