What is Fo-Ti-Tieng Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Fo-Ti-Tieng in Food
Fo-Ti-Tieng is a herb used in medicines. It is used for the treatment of tuberculosis, cancer, inflammation of prostate and for constipation. It acts as a detoxifier for liver, kidneys and blood. It is also used to strengthen muscles, bones and tendons. It reduces blood cholesterol level, cures insomnia, limb numbness, and pain in the back and knees. It prevents premature graying of hair, hair loss and dizziness. It is also used to treat tinnitus (ringing sound in ears). It is applied directly to skin eruptions, irritation and skin sores. It might cause liver damage, and is unsafe in pregnancy and lactation and can cause diarrhea.
The contents of the Kay Circle website, such as text, graphics, and other material ("Content") located at kaycircle.com and its subdomains or aliases ("Website") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical/dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dental professional, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical/dental condition. Never disregard professional medical/dental advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on the Website.
If you have a medical/dental emergency, call your physician/dentist or 911 immediately. Kay Circle does not recommend or endorse any specific third-party tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information found on the Website. Reliance on any information provided by Kay Circle, its employees, others appearing on the Website at the invitation of Kay Circle, or other visitors to the Website is solely at your own risk.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What are Elderberries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Elderberries in Food
- What are Juniper Berries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Juniper Berries in Food
- What are Thickening Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Thickening Agents in Food
- What are Gelling Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Gelling Agents in Food
- What is Mace Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Mace in Food