What is Dodecyl Gallate Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Dodecyl Gallate in Food
Dodecyl Gallate is a synthetic anti-oxidant and is thus added to foods to prevent oxidation. It is used in oils, lard, margarine, snacks and salad dressings. It is not recommended for children. It is also used in cosmetics, pharmaceutical creams, waxes and emulsions. As an anti-oxidant, Dodecyl Gallate provides the health benefits of anti-aging by preventing progressive damage to body cells and tissues by various free radicals, which are produced as a result of several metabolic processes being conducted in human body. It is an effective cancer fighter and protects from all kind of tumors. It lowers the risk of age related cataract, macular degeneration and glaucoma. It reduces serum cholesterol level and protects from cardiac diseases. It boosts the immunity of the body and protects from all kinds of infections including safety from digestive and respiratory microorganisms. Side effects include eczema, stomach upset and hyperactivity.
The contents of the Kay Circle website, such as text, graphics, and other material ("Content") located at kaycircle.com and its subdomains or aliases ("Website") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical/dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dental professional, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical/dental condition. Never disregard professional medical/dental advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on the Website.
If you have a medical/dental emergency, call your physician/dentist or 911 immediately. Kay Circle does not recommend or endorse any specific third-party tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information found on the Website. Reliance on any information provided by Kay Circle, its employees, others appearing on the Website at the invitation of Kay Circle, or other visitors to the Website is solely at your own risk.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What are Elderberries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Elderberries in Food
- What are Juniper Berries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Juniper Berries in Food
- What are Thickening Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Thickening Agents in Food
- What are Gelling Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Gelling Agents in Food
- What is Mace Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Mace in Food