What is Dilauryl Thiodipropionate Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Dilauryl Thiodipropionate in Food
Dilauryl Thiodipropionate is a dietary supplement that is used for its anti-oxidant property. It is widely used in polypropylene, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride rubbers and in lubricating oil. Being an anti-oxidant, it acts as a protective shield on the human body. It boosts the immune system, prevents Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinsonism, arthritis, rheumatic disease, cardiovascular events, and diabetes. It regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It also regulates blood pressure. It is anti-aging and anti-cancerous and helps prevent colon cancers, ovarian tumors and many more cancers. It reduces the tumor size and also the chances of cataract. Side effects include abdominal discomfort and nausea.
The contents of the Kay Circle website, such as text, graphics, and other material ("Content") located at kaycircle.com and its subdomains or aliases ("Website") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical/dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dental professional, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical/dental condition. Never disregard professional medical/dental advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on the Website.
If you have a medical/dental emergency, call your physician/dentist or 911 immediately. Kay Circle does not recommend or endorse any specific third-party tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information found on the Website. Reliance on any information provided by Kay Circle, its employees, others appearing on the Website at the invitation of Kay Circle, or other visitors to the Website is solely at your own risk.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What are Elderberries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Elderberries in Food
- What are Juniper Berries Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Juniper Berries in Food
- What are Thickening Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Thickening Agents in Food
- What are Gelling Agents Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Gelling Agents in Food
- What is Mace Used For? Health Benefits and Side Effects of Mace in Food